BAULKHAM HILLS FAMILY DAY CARE
Are you looking for accredited, high quality and affordable child care in The Hills District?
At Baulkham Hills Family Day Care we are committed to delivering individualised education and care, for your child, in a nurturing small group environment. We have over 50 locations across the Hills and surrounding districts
Baulkham Hills Family Day Care offers permanent care, casual care, Before & After school care, roster care, weekend care and overnight care.
Become an Educator with us
If you would like more information about establishing your own Family Day Care business please contact us for an information pack.
Philosophy and Values
Baulkham Hills Family Day Care is committed to managing the provision of quality education and care services provided within a nurturing homebased environment. We strive to support Family Day Care Educators to provide the best possible early childhood service to children and their families within the broader community.
In relation to children we believe:
- Each child should be safe, secure and have a sense of belonging.
- Children learn and make meaning of the world around them through play.
- Every child is an individual whom requires a holistic approach to education and care designed to stimulate learning and expand interests.
- Each child should be encouraged to develop their potential at their own pace.
- Children should be encouraged to participate in all aspects of the service and be supported to do so when barriers to this exist.
In relation to families and the community we believe:
- In honest two-way communication to help build positive partnerships.
- Partnerships with families are integral to support children transition and develop in the education and care setting.
- Families, and the broader community, are encouraged to participate in the service.
- That Family Day Care is the preferred childcare option and that we strive to be the provider of choice.
In relation to Educators and staff we believe:
- Each individual brings a diverse range of experience to the service. This contribution is recognised, utilised and celebrated.
- That each individual should strive to be the best early childhood professional they can be and encourage colleagues to strive likewise.
- In engaging in professional development opportunities to inform practice and perspective.
- That engaging in reflection practices stimulates and challenges perspective and practice provision.
In relation to service governance we believe:
- We play an integral role in guiding and coordinating the provision of quality, individualised education and care.
- In embracing the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the My Time Our Place (MTOP) framework to guide practice, program and curriculum decision making.
- Diversity should be respected and equality maintained for all stakeholders regardless of culture, gender, religion or ability.
- In supporting and encouraging environmental responsibility which is important for caring for our planet.
- Permanent positions are available at a minimum of 8 hours per day and fees range from $8.50 to $10 per hour.
- Casual positions are available at a minimum of 4 hours per day and fees range from $9.50 to $13 per hour.
- Before and after school care is available for multiple schools across The Hills District and fees range from $7.50 to $12 per hour.
- Enrolment fee (including Sunsmart hat) of $40 per child ($20 per sibling) payable by cash, Visa or MasterCard.
(Terms and conditions apply)
Where: 522 Windsor Rd Baulkham Hills 2153
Contact: For information phone (02) 8843 2560