Cleaner CHSP – Aged Care (Domestic Support)
Passionate about cleaning and caring for people
Join our vibrant team with supportive management and positive culture
Based in Western Sydney
We are currently seeking Cleaner CHSP – Aged Care (Domestic Support) in Western Sydney! If you are someone who wants to support older people with their day to day living, to ensure they have opportunities to develop valued lifestyles, then we want to hear from you!
CatholicCare has been fortunate in securing funding to grow and provide additional services in our community. This funding will assist us to be a strong and visible provider of care for Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains, in our mission to help our aged care clients to live with joy and purpose.
About the Role:
Working within the community you will be providing domestic cleaning to our Aged Care CHSP Clients. We have exciting opportunities for people who have a commitment to client choice, independence and integration. We can offer a variety of shifts and duties will depend on the needs of our clients.
This is a casual role and will be servicing our clients in Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Experience working remotely with a high degree of autonomy and drive
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications
- A current driver’s license and own a registered and insured vehicle
- Evidence of a current COVID-19 vaccination Certificate
- You are available to work a variety of shifts including leave coverage. Ideally across 5 days or more
- Our shifts include morning, evening and night
- You are passionate about supporting others and energised by interacting and engaging with people
- Passionate about cleaning and caring for people
- Well mannered & Caring.
- Driven individual who takes pride in their work.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine desire to support our clients to live their lives to the fullest.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Supportive management and positive culture
- Plus, meaningful experiences through empowering older people, their families and carers, and the wider community
At CatholicCare Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains we are committed to making sure no one is left behind.
We have the people, the resources, and the plans in place to make a real difference in the lives of people who find themselves facing difficult circumstances.
We are a team of people who are passionate about what we do and truly care about people – no matter where they come from, what they look like or how they see the world.
CatholicCare is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. If you would like to discuss accessibility requirements, preferred communication methods and/or adjustments please contact email@example.com.
If successful, you will be required to provide your NDIS Worker Screening Check prior to commencing with CatholicCare.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about working with the community and want to experience a role that is both challenging and rewarding, we would love to hear from you!
- Submit your application via email (Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria and Resume). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Cleaner CHSP – Aged Care (Domestic Support)
- If you are shortlisted, you will take part in a 10-15-minute phone screen
- Be invited to come along to an interview where CatholicCare will determine your suitability for the role
- Your reference checks
- A verbal offer followed by necessary safety, employment and compliance screening
- Offer of employment and determine when you can start and join the team!
CatholicCare is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and vulnerable adults and that all children, young people and vulnerable adults have an equal right to protection from abuse. We will take every reasonable step to ensure that children, young people and vulnerable adults are protected. All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.