Family Day Care Coordinator – up to 12 months maternity relief position
Baulkham Hills Family Day Care is seeking to recruit a Family Day Care Coordinator for up to 12 month parental leave relief position 3 days per week based in Baulkham Hills. Baulkham Hills Family Day Care provides support services to 50 Family Day Care Educators and 450 clients across The Hills and surrounding districts. This exciting and dynamic role is suited to a motivated high achiever.
- Manage a caseload of Family Day Care Educators.
- Self-motivated to achieve quality outcomes for children and Educators.
- Monitor the provision of quality childcare.
- Maintain administrative function in accordance with the Education & Care Services National Law and Regulations, National Quality Standards as well as policies and procedure.
- Assist with the facilitation of training sessions.
- Assist with the organisation and facilitation of promotional events.
- Assist with the recruitment, assessment, orientation and evaluation of Educators.
- Manage the provision of a large toy library.
- Undertake “on call” duties for after hour’s enquiries (one week per month).
- Minimum Diploma Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care) or equivalent.
- Experience in children’s services and/or seeking a step-up role.
- Sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations, National Quality Standards, Early Years Learning Framework, My Time Our Place and Child Protection.
- The ability to lead people and set goals. People management skills highly favourable.
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children and adults from different cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting or independently as well as meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of child development and early childhood programs.
- Ability to conduct assessments and facilitating training programs.
- Good computer skills including experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- CCS (Harmony software) knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Degree or Diploma qualification in Early Childhood or related.
- First Aid certificate including asthma & anaphylaxis.
- Working with Children Check for Paid Employment.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Child protection training.
Please note: Holding a current Working with Children Check and completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance are requirements of this position.
Successful applicants are required to have or obtain a PRODA RA number.
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe policies and Code of Conduct. The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
SCHADS Awards: Family Day Care Employee Level 4 plus Salary Packaging.
To apply or for a confidential discussion about this position please contact Peter Monger at email@example.com.
Applications Close: 9th October 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.