Family Day Care Coordinator
Baulkham Hills Family Day Care is seeking to recruit a Family Day Care Coordinator to work 3 days per week based in Baulkham Hills. Baulkham Hills Family Day Care provides support services to 50 Family Day Care Educators and 450 clients across The Hills and surrounding districts. This exciting and dynamic role is suited to a motivated high achiever.
- Manage a caseload of Family Day Care Educators.
- Self-motivated to achieve quality outcomes for children and Educators.
- Monitor the provision of quality childcare.
- Maintain administrative functions in accordance with the Education & Care Services National Law and Regulations, National Quality Standards as well as policies and procedure.
- Assist with the facilitation of training sessions.
- Assist with the organisation and facilitation of promotional events.
- Assist with the recruitment, assessment, orientation and evaluation of Educators.
- Manage the provision of a large toy library.
- Undertake “on call” duties for after hour’s enquiries (one week per month).
- Minimum Diploma Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care) or equivalent.
- Experience in children’s services and/or seeking a step-up role.
- Sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations, National Quality Standards, Early Years Learning Framework, My Time Our Place and Child Protection.
- The ability to lead people and set goals. People management skills highly favourable.
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children and adults from different cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting or independently
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of child development and early childhood programs.
- Ability to conduct assessments and facilitating training programs.
- Good computer skills including experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- CCS (Harmony software) knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Degree or Diploma qualification in Early Childhood or related.
- First Aid certificate including asthma & anaphylaxis.
- Working with Children Check for Paid Employment.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Child protection training.
The successful applicant will be required to provide proof they have a current valid Working with Children Check, or apply for one if they do not already hold one. Successful applicants are subject to a National Criminal Record Check. Successful applicants are required to have or obtain a PRODA RA number.
Remuneration Package: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010: Level 4 pay point 1, plus Salary Packaging
For a confidential discussions about this position please contact at email@example.com.
Applications Close: 21 May 2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.